At Custom Carmats we realise that things don't always go as expected, and sometimes goods may have to be returned – you have received the wrong item, or maybe you have just changed your mind.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act.
General Returns Policy
If a product is wrongly described or doesn't do what it is supposed to do, you may choose between a replacement or refund. Custom Carmats will pay all freight charges. Please note that items will need to be returned in original condition.
'Change of mind' Returns
Custom Carmats will accept ‘change of mind’ returns at management’s discretion, and restocking fees may be charged. In these cases the buyer is responsible for all postage costs. The stocking fee if approved in 20% in order to cover the original cost of postage and handling.
Please understand that we are a manufacturer and some products are made to order. As such in some cases we will are unable to accept change of mind returns.
A warrantable item is one which is covered by a manufacturer's warranty (Warranty information is included in the item descriptions). All warranty claims should firstly be directed to Custom Carmats. If appropriate or if Custom Carmats are not the manufacture of the product then Custom Carmats may direct the buyer directly to the manufacturer.
All returns must be received back within 30 days of receipt of your goods.
1. Contact us via email or phone to discuss your return and get approval. Please include your receipt number when contacting us.
2. We may ask for additional information or photos before we can approve your return
3. Depending on the reason for the return:
a. you will be emailed a replied paid return label with instructions (our cost). You print off the label and drop the repackaged item at your local post office.
b. we will ask you to mail back the item to the address below (your cost). You will need to repackage the item and send it back using a method of your choice but we suggest register post with tracking in case the item goes missing.
4. On receipt of the goods back we will either refund you or arrange for a replacement product to be posted back to you. We may contact you at this point if we have any further questions about your return.
5. Refunds/returns/exchanges are processed within 2 working days of receipt. Refunds are completed using the method of original payment.
Note: All returns must be in original/as new condition. Returns received in damaged condition or used condition will not be accepted, unless being returned under a warranty or damaged in transit claim.
Return Contact Information
Phone: 03 8348 5311
Address: 6 Freight Rd Ravenhall VIC 3023